Terms and condition
- This internet website is the official website of Ink Hotel (hereinafter: the “Hotel”).
- Any person using this website declares that he has read the contents of these Conditions and that he agrees without exception to all the instructions and conditions contained herein, and neither he nor anyone on his behalf will make any claim or demand or suit, directly and/or indirectly, against the website and/or its owners and/or its managers and/or anyone on its behalf and/or the Hotel.
- Part of the website is written in the masculine form for the purpose of convenience only, but is intended for both men and women.
- The website user declares that the information that appears on the website and/or any part of it is the exclusive property of the Hotel, that the Hotel owns the copyright to the information and/or any part thereof, that he undertakes to use the information on the website for his personal use only, and undertakes not to copy, photocopy, duplicate, disseminate, print or publish the information or any part of it that appears on the website, whether it be the property of the Hotel or of third parties, to any person and/or body whatsoever, without the prior and written consent of the Hotel, with the exception of personal and non-commercial use.
- The website user undertakes not make any distortion or any other alteration to the website information, nor to take any action that may damage the information’s accuracy or the credibility or status or reputation of the Hotel as owner of the information’s copyright, or of any other entity.
- Risks and Responsibilities
- The website user hereby declares that he is aware that the use of the website involves many risks, both because of the technology involved and because of the entities acting through the internet.
- The website user is solely and wholly responsible for any use he makes and/or will make of the information.
- The information is intended only for the personal use of the website user, and the use thereof, including any reliance thereon, is at the sole responsibility of the user. Inter alia, the user declares that he is aware that the pictures displayed on the site are for the purpose of illustration only, and that there may be differences between their appearance on the computer screen and their appearance in reality.
- The information is displayed on the site “as is”, and the Hotel is not responsible for adapting the information to the requirements of the user in the event that the user is unable to make use of the information for any reason. The user will bear sole responsibility for the manner in which he makes use of the information.
- The Hotel makes every effort to ensure that the information is correct and accurate as far as possible, but the information does not purport to be a complete, full or detailed analysis of all the subjects mentioned therein. The information is only general, incomplete and derivative. The Hotel will bear no responsibility for errors in the information shown on the site, whether by the Hotel or by third parties.
- The Hotel will not be responsible for any damage, discomfort, loss or expense or mental distress which may be caused to the user or his property (inter alia to the hardware and/or software of the user) or to any third party, directly or indirectly, following entry into the site and the use of its content.
- The Hotel will not bear responsibility for any illegal activity by any user of the site or any other entity not under the Hotel’s control.
- The Hotel will not bear responsibility for changes made to the information by the user and/or by any third party.
- Reserving Accommodation
- The user is authorized to use this site solely for the purpose of ordering and purchasing services and/or receiving information. This site may not be used for any other purposes.
- The reservation of a room at the Hotel may be made by telephone call to the Reservations center of the Hotel, email or through this site.
- Any person reserving a room through this site is required to provide his personal details, including his I.D. or passport number and his credit card number, and details of all the other guests in his party.
- Every reservation is subject to confirmation by e-mail – such confirmation must include the details of the reservation and the reservation number. A reservation which has not been so confirmed will be deemed to be a reservation which has not been made.
- Details of the purchaser of services
- At the time of purchasing services through the site and the making of a reservation as set out below, the user will be required to provide his personal details through the system.
- The owners of the site and/or any of its operators and/or any of its owners and/or its managers and/or anyone on their behalf are not responsible for any error made by the user when typing in details of the purchase, including an error in the choice of a holiday package, date, number of beds, and any other service which may be ordered by the user through the site, nor are they responsible in any way directly or indirectly in the event that the details of the purchase are not recorded in the system and/or for any technical and/or other problem which prevents the purchaser from purchasing services through this site.
- The provision of false details of the purchaser is a criminal offense and legal proceedings will be taken against the provider of such false details, including claims for damages in respect of the damage which may be caused to the Hotel and/or the site and/or its operators and/or any of its owners and/or any of its managers and/or anyone on their behalf.
- The user declares that he is aware that on providing the details of the purchase he will be included in the data bank of the Hotel. The Hotel will be entitled to use the details of the purchase for the purpose of improving the services it offers to the user of the site and for making contact with the user through ordinary mail, electronic mail and any other method of communication and for adapting the site to the personal requirements and preferences of the Hotel.
3.3 Method of reservation
3.3.1. The user will provide the details of the reservation, through the site.
3.3.2. When providing the details of the reservation, the user will be required to give details of his credit card, for the purpose of providing security only.
- Conditions and Limitations
- The prices on the site are in shekels not including V.A.T., in accordance with the rate of V.A.T., which varies from time to time.
- The Hotel is authorized to change at any time the conditions of reservation of the rooms and the prices of the packages.
- The Hotel is authorized to change the rules of the site from time to time without giving advance notice to the user. The Hotel will publish on the site the new rules and they will take effect from the time of publication.
- The Hotel is authorized to close the site, and to change, from time to time, its structure, content, appearance, the scope and availability of the services and contents given on the site, and any other aspect relating to the site and its operation, all without giving advance notice thereof to the user. The user declares that he will have no complaint and/or claim and/or demand against the Hotel in this connection.
- The number of places in the Hotel is limited and the carrying out of a reservation of a room is on the basis of vacant places only.
- There are no double special offers or discounts.
- Check-In and Check-Out of Rooms
- Check-In: at 15:00.
- Check-Out: at 12:00.
- Check-in or check-out before/after these hours is subject to the advance agreement of the management of the Hotel and subject to additional payment.
- Babies and Children:
“Baby” – up to the age of 2 years.
“Child” – up to the age of 16 years.
- Children and young people under the age of 18 may stay at the Hotel only if accompanied by an adult of at least 21 years of age.
- These Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Israel only.
- The user is aware that the use of the internet site by its nature is subject to technical breakdowns/problems.
- Cancellation of Reservations
- A room reservation’s cancellation made from the time of reservation and up to 48 hours before the date of arrival, will be cancelled with no charge.
- A reservation cancelled less than 48 hours before the date of arrival will be charged for 1 night.
- A reservation cancelled less than 24 hours before the date of arrival will be charged for the full amount up to 3 nights.
- Various Provisions
- No pet animals may be brought into the Hotel or its various facilities without coordination.
- No additional guests may be invited above the number stated in the reservation, without the advance consent of the Hotel. Bringing guests into the Rooms/Pool area, whether overnight or whether without staying overnight, is subject to additional payment.
- No equipment may be taken from the guest rooms.
- No smoking is allowed in the Hotel except in the designated areas.
- The user undertakes to leave the room undamaged after use.
- Preservation of the Hotel
7.1. The user undertakes in his name and in the name of all the other guests accompanying him, to preserve the Hotel and its facilities and not to cause any damage intentionally and/or by negligence to the Hotel and its facilities, including all the equipment therein.
7.2. The user confirms that in the event of any damage, his above-mentioned credit card may be charged for the full amount of the damage.
INK Hotel’s 52 spacious rooms & suites are divided into six categories, offering guests a range of accommodation options. INK’s rooms are simultaneously warm and sleek, designed to maximize space and emphasize stunning views of the White City.
Check In from 3:00 PM check out by 12:00 PM.
Ink’s cancellation policy permits free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to the date of arrival.
Facilities & Services
INK’s 120-seat lobby level restaurant, Sun Young is a place where locals and tourists convene for great food and good times. Run by the same team behind hotspot Tel Avivian eateries Fu Sushi, Kisu and Ni Shi, Sun Young serves sushi and Japanese tapas to a lively crowd seven nights a week.
ROOFTOP SPLASH POOL
Tel Aviv’s year-round temperate weather creates the perfect atmosphere for rooftop relaxation. INK Hotel’s rooftop has a stylish splash pool reserved exclusively for our guests to soak in the sun from morning to night. With unobstructed views of the Bauhaus architecture-laden Brenner Street, guests can relax on our lounge furniture whether for a small, private meeting, time with your loved ones or solo bliss in the sun.
Tel Aviv’s year-round temperate weather creates the perfect atmosphere for rooftop relaxation. INK Hotel’s rooftop has a stylish splash pool reserved exclusively for our guests to soak in the sun from morning to night. Alongside our rooftop splash pool is a bar that serves Israeli and international wines, beers, cocktails and other refreshments. With unobstructed views of the Bauhaus architecture-laden Brenner Street, guests can relax on our lounge furniture whether for a small, private meeting, time with your loved ones or solo bliss in the sun.
Gym & Treatment room
INK Hotel boasts a state of the art fully equipped and innovative gym available for free training. Guests may reserve a timeslot at the gym and guarantee personal workouts that are both safe and according to the policies of the Israel Ministry of Health. The hotel also boasts a luxurious treatment room for massages and wellness offerings that keep you in the best shape, both physically and mentally performed by expert massage therapists.
A holistic convergence between business and leisure hospitality, INK Hotel has a wide-range of offerings that can suit the needs of the world’s most discerning business and corporate travelers arriving in Israel for conferences, summits, research trips or even a one-off meeting.
Our highly tuned business services include:
- State-of-the-art conference room
- Work desks in each room
- USB plugs in all rooms
- Fast and secure WiFi connection throughout the hotel
- Secured ethernet connections in all rooms
- Gym with shower facilities
- Late check out upon request
- Fax, print and photocopy services
- Online check-in
- Airport transfers (available in advance upon request)
- Laptop is available at the front desk for all guests
- Keyless and mobile room entry
- Smart HTVs